DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Doctor, doctor, give me the news

I think I forgot to tell y'all that Reese is getting her tonsils and adenoids out on December 2nd.  We got a second opinion from another pediatric ENT and they said the same thing.  It sounds like it will be a pretty rough recovery - she has to stay in the hospital overnight because the first 24 hours are the most difficult.  The trick is to keep her hydrated, even though she won't feel like drinking since her throat will be killing her.  FUN!!  I really hope we are getting all our major medical drama finished with before 2015.  I am over sick kids, doctor visits, hacking coughs, yucky medicine, sleepless nights, etc, etc, etc!!!

Speaking of doctors, Reese's bestie Giada came over and brought her doctor kit with her.  They had a blast taking turns giving check-ups.  My favorite is Reese insisting the thermometer should go up the nose to check for "boogies."


















Cover your ears for this video - two squealing girls!!


In other news, today is Drake's BIRTHDAY!!!  Can't believe this munchkin is 2 years old!!  Love my cute, sweet boy.  We will celebrate his birthday tomorrow or this weekend.  I'll post a birthday blog next week.  Here he is playing with a gift from Giada.




Here he is eating Daddy's chicken noodle soup.  Yummy!!!



The big news keeps on coming.  Stella went poop on the potty.  Her reward?  A stuffed pig.



 Seriously, I should change the name of this post to BIG NEWS.  KK set the date for her wedding and officially invited our kiddos to join in the fun.  Check out these absolutely adorable announcements.







Seriously, is that not the cutest thing????

No comments: