DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grouchy elf

Drake can be quite particular, as seen here. If his breakfast bar breaks, he refuses to eat it.




And check out those cute pajamas.  All three kiddos have matching elf pj's, and they look so cute.  Drake finally ate the breakfast bar and put on his adorable face.







Meanwhile, Reese discovered Stella's new hiding spot.









When Stella is not hiding from Reese and Drake, she is showing off her basketball skills, including this awesome dunk.






Some more sweet dunks.





Reese keeps the zingers coming,   Earlier this week, she was trying to go #2 on the potty.  After 5 minutes, I told her to wash her hands and she could try again later.  She responded, "Yeah, my butt's not working."  What??????  "My butt's not working, Mama.  I can't poop right now."

Another morning, I went upstairs to get her out of bed.  As soon as I opened the door she announced, "Santa is not watching me, Mama.  He's watching you!"  I guess she's tired of us telling her Santa is watching when she is misbehaving.   But she has no problem when she is being a good girl.  Watch this video...




Our kitchen gets lots of sunshine in the morning, which allows us to see all the dust floating in the air.  And poor Reese thinks the dust is snow.  Ha!!







Speaking of dust, Reese is in desperate need of pizza dust so she can fly her broom.




Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.  We will head to Houston tomorrow and spend the day with Nana, Pop, Heather, Vince, Kayla, Ryan, Grandpa, Bernie, Rod and Sandra.



No comments: