DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Videos

I have a few videos to share.  Stella has been imitating the "map song" from Dora the Explorer.  So cute.  You can hear her saying "tree" near the end.




I was playing peek-a-boo with Drake and Reese decided to join in.  




Drake was playing with Legos this morning.  He would get one Lego at a time, then take it to his table.  When he saw me taking a video, he said "No, no" and came over to spank me.  No paparazzi for this guy.



Anadean is here for a visit and she brought everyone goodies from her travels.   All the kids scored adorable slippers.  I don't have pictures of all of them yet, but check out Stella in the bunny slippers.




Wes bought the kids a baseball tee and bat.  They are a big hit!!



Cuddling with Drake while he watches a movie over Stella's shoulder.








No comments: