DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Deck the halls

We are finally deck-orating our halls with pictures!!  I had some of our family photos blown up and wrapped them on canvas.  I will hang them tomorrow and take pics.  They look awesome!  I think I'll hang one on the landing of the staircase and one over my desk nook in the upstairs hallway.  Our bookcase is supposed to be finished by next weekend and I can't wait to unpack my books and pictures.

I decorated our tree a few nights ago.  Turned out pretty good considering it was my first one to decorate.  Last year, our tree just had lights.  This year, it looks like this!!




I only put a few ornaments at the top of the tree.  I know if they are anywhere near Stella's reach, she will be playing catch with them.  The kids loving looking at the lights and touching the gold ribbon.  So far, they have been pretty good about not playing with it.  Drake wants to pull the extension cord out but he is obsessed with every plug in our house.

Here is a picture of Reese and Drake on our way to pick up Stella the other day.  Drake is SO chubby and cute.  Reese has some serious static issues with her hair.




Videos:

I was counting with Reese and I asked her what comes after one...this is her response.




Stella's current favorite song is "If you are happy and you know it."



And here is Stella singing in the car.



Reese loves to read.  Count how many times she says "crying" as she reads a this princess book.  I think I counted 27 or 28.


No comments: