DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

And "The Daughter of the Year" Award goes to....

someone else!!!  Guess who forgot her mom's birthday?  Yep.  I'm sensing a pattern here.  Wes and I went to dinner last night with some friends, who reminded me about my forgetfulness with Drake's bday.  And as they spoke, I gasped - I did it again!!!!!!!!  Seriously, I think early onset dementia is settling in.  So HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Mama!!!!  Maybe next year.....

I promised a video of Drake walking and here it is...






And here is the latest tour of Stella's room. Pretty much done in here. Time to move on to Drake's room. 


 


I mentioned our friends Chris and Eric came to visit from Houston. All 3 of our kids were thrilled to have a little playmate. Emily took a liking to Drake and he was happy to have the extra attention. Here are some pics from our weekend.

Dinner time.



Reese and Emily playing copy-cat.




Posing for pictures.  Not sure where Stella was during this photo shoot. 





Digging is FUN!!!!!!!!



I took this picture right before the rope snapped and Drake came tumbling.  Oops!  Glad he wasn't hurt.  He loved the jumper while it lasted so we bought another one today.


And here are some good pictures from today.

Drake loves watching football with Daddy.



And eating jerky with Daddy.  Yummy:)




No comments: