DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Woot Woot!!

So negotiations on the house are finalized and we will close on July 26th!!  So excited:)  Beyond excited!!!  Guess all those houses that fell through did so for a reason - so we could find our forever home.  I can just picture Reese, Stella and Drake growing up in this house.  Having their friends over, exploring in the woods, riding the zip-line. (yes, Wes found a working zip-line in the yard!!)   Now I'm busy picking paint colors.  The painters will start a few days after closing and I need to have my color choices all made.  The downstairs is currently pale yellow and we are leaning towards a light gray.  We loved the deeper gray that was in our bedroom at our old house and will probably repeat that.  I also loved the light gray and I had in Stella's room.  Hmmm, not sure I want a completely gray house!!!  Guess I'll need to start looking at some more colorful options.

Here are today's pictures...

Drake says "Do I have something on my face?"



Stella was hiding out and Reese joined her.



No comments: