DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I forgot Father's Day

Is anyone surprised?  Yeesh!  I was wondering why Wes wasn't rolling out of bed this morning at 6:00 am to take care of Drake, as he usually does.  He kept sighing and turning over, a subtle hint that maybe I should get up.  So I finally did:)   Wes came out about an hour later and as I grabbed my phone and checked my Facebook account, I was bombarded with Father's Day messages.  Great!!!  Can I keep blaming all my forgetfulness on pregnancy memory loss or has that ship sailed?  Luckily, Wes is not super sentimental either so he wasn't offended.  Both of us forgot our anniversary last year until we received a text message from a friend.  Our anniversary is actually 10 days away!!!  I wonder if I'll remember?

So what's new on this end?  We are still super excited about the new house.  We drove past it yesterday just to sneak a peak.  I'm planning a visit to the paint store this week to grab a million paint swatches.  I've still got all gray on the brain...trying to think of a good color for the laundry room.  It's really big and will be my little "office" so I want to do something cool in there.  Choices, choices.  Hopefully something will catch my eye.

I have a few videos to share.  Let's start with Reese and her love of food.








Reading a book with Daddy.




Reese LOVES making Drake laugh.  She is constantly talking baby talk to him and tickling him. 




No comments: