DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Found our dream house!!!!!

So we have a contract on our dream house!!!  I keep pinching myself!  Inspections will take place all day Thursday and barring any major issues/surprises, we will move forward.  I am in L-O-V-E with this place, especially the backyard.  There is a huge, flat green space for the kids to run around.  Behind that is an area with a playscape and play house.  Beyond that is a trail to a gas firepit and seating area.  The view from the deck is amazing.  The current owners are building a house so we won't be able to move in until July 27th.  If you google 9004 Bell Mountain Drive, you will see pictures from the listing.  It is only a 3 bedroom right now, but we will eventually convert the large playroom into a bedroom.

Here is a video of Drake doing his army crawl.





We went swimming today.  Here are my 3 cutie-pies.



Reese looks pretty cute with sunscreen in her hair...


That's all I have for today!  

No comments: