DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Our Thanksgiving was very low-key this year.  With Wes traveling most of the month, we wanted to stay home and chill!!  My friend Becca joined us with her kids, Jack and Annabelle.  (Her husband has to work every Thanksgiving for the UT football game.)  Wes spent all morning (and the day before) in the kitchen preparing our feast.   And as expected, it was delicious!  After we inhaled our feast, we took the kids to a nearby playground to get them out of the house.

TV time before we eat.



Stella loves climbing.









Two of my turkeys.


Mom, the picture below reminds me of a picture you have of Julie and Joe (maybe in the doll bed?)  where Joe is looking at Julie.  






This spinning chair is one of our favorites!!  I wonder how hard it would be to find some of these for our backyard???
















No comments: