DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Brian and Kirsten's wedding, Nov. 2015

The day after Thanksgiving, Wes and I headed to New Orleans for Brian and Kirsten's wedding.  On Friday night, we had dinner at Boucherie.  They reserved the whole restaurant and it was the perfect size for the wedding party.  Saturday, we cruised around the Quarter before getting ready for the nuptials.  They were married in the courtyard of Hotel Mazarin and it was GORGEOUS!!!!


The happy couple's first dance.


I did manage to get a few selfies of Wes and I.



I don't have many pictures to share, but we had a great time.  Brian and Kirsten are two of our dearest friends and we are so grateful we got to join them on their special day!!!  (Thanks, KK!!!!)


No comments: