DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Drake turns 3!!!!!!

Poor Drake.  For the 2nd year in a row, I forgot his birthday.  This year, it fell on the Friday we were in Florida.  I knew before leaving for our trip that it was his birthday weekend but once we got there, I completely forgot.  Friday night at dinner, someone said "Isn't it Drake's birthday today?"  Why yes, it is.  And he's in bed.  And I didn't tell him happy birthday.  Awesome!!!!

Grandma remembered and gave him a Target gift card.  Here is a video of him shopping.  It was hilarious - he would pick up a car and say,  "I want this one.  I don't want this one.  I want this one.  I want THIS one."  Too many choices!!!





Nana sent Drake a box in the mail and he was super excited to open it!



Wes also picked up some accessories - a track and storage kit for his growing collection of cars.
Happy Birthday, Drake!!!!  




















No comments: