DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Alive and kicking

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.  We have gone through 3 sinus infections only to turn around and get a stomach virus.   I vaguely remember this happening last fall.  Not fun for anyone.  Drake and Reese finally made it back to school today (thank goodness!) so I can focus my attention on Stella, who didn't eat a bite all day yesterday.  Luckily, she awoke with an appetite this morning so we are slowly eating toast and Cheerios to make sure her stomach is ready.  

I have lots of posts to catch up on.  We went to Jamaica for Wes's company trip, Wes turned 40, Stella took a few steps backward followed by some big steps forward, so much has happened!!!!  But I can't blog right now - getting ready for Uncle Joe's wedding in Florida!!!!!!!  Hopefully, all 3 kids will be back in school next week and I'll dedicate a day to catching up the blog.


No comments: