DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Reese, Reese, Reese

Whew, this little girl is wearing me out.   She is the sweetest little thing but the talking never stops.  Literally, NEVER STOPS.  I want to strap a camera to her chest so I can record a day in the life of Reese.  The other day, I saw this on Facebook.



I decided to jot down some of the questions she asked me throughout the day.

"Look at that man on the motorcycle.  He's going to his house.  Is he hungry?"

"Do I have to wait 2 minutes or 4 minutes?"

"Does a snowman need to buy some more magic or he just gets it?"

To a man at Home Depot - "Do you want to come swimming at my house?  It's Bell Mountain Drive."  Thank goodness she doesn't remember the address numbers yet.

"Look at that hamburger.  Is it the biggest one you've ever seen, Mama?"

"If I drink milk, will it turn me into a baby?"

"Can we go to Target?"

The questions never end.  Or the running commentary on our surroundings.  It is a good thing she is so darn cute!!  I'm a little nervous about her starting school next week.  (Yes, next week!!!!)  I hope she doesn't drive her teachers/classmates crazy.   Let's hope she learns how to let someone else do the talking.  Should be interesting.  Both Reese and Drake start school on Monday.  Reese is in a full-day pre-K program.  Drake is going 3 days a week, Monday - Wednesday - Friday.   Stella will most likely be in the same class she was last year at Laura Bush Elementary.  There has been a teacher change so as long as I'm happy with the new teacher, we will stay there.

I will have a LOT more free time on my hands and I must admit, I am very excited.  Things have been crazy around here lately, and I'm missing KK!!!!!   For the first time, I understand parental excitement about the end of summer and the beginning of school.

Kaitlyn sent me this video and it pretty much sums up how I feel these days.  Especially the part about sleep.





On that note, I'm headed to bed early tonight!!!  

XOXO

No comments: