DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Picture catch up

If we aren't swimming, we are playing in our new rock garden.  This is when I can really tell a difference between Houston and Austin.  When we were in Houston, we couldn't sit outside in the shade during the summer months - you would still sweat like crazy.  But we can play in the sun in Austin after 4:00 and it's fine.  And sitting in the shade at noon is bearable, too!!







I'm getting a new phone in the next month or two and I think I'll splurge on a waterproof case.  Check out these pics KK took of Stella with her i-phone.  




Reese and Stella will both hike up one leg of their jammies.  Straight gangsta!



Another little outdoor project - Wes and I cleaned out the shed under the house.





This only lasted a few seconds but I caught a cuddle on camera!!


Reese is still obsessed with all things Frozen.  She sleeps with this Elsa hat and this is how I found her one morning.



I like how the braid is strategically hiding her crack in this picture.




Stud.



Drake likes to climb out of bed and fall asleep in the strangest places.  Blankie and bunny are always close by.


Reese has been begging for a sword like Jake's from the Neverland Pirates.  Wes made her wish come true.



Playing with babies.



Cruising on her bike.


Wes pointed out that both girls are sitting the exact same way.


Donut stop.






Reese playing Hide and Seek in Home Depot.  Can anyone spot her?????



This beautiful girl...she certainly has her Daddy's big smile.








Another funny cartoon.  This is me every night.


I switched schools for Reese and Drake.  This morning, we went to Open House to meet their teachers and classmates.  I'm super excited for both of them.  Their classrooms are so cute and the parents were all very friendly.  Reese will go every day, 9:00 - 2:00.  She will also have gymnastics one day a week.  Drake will go Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 - 2:00.  I'll try and take a picture of them on their first day.  

Signing off!!!

No comments: