DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jinx

I jinxed it.  I said Stella had escaped the virus and the next morning she woke up with a high fever.   It has been a very, very, very loooooooooooooooooooong week.  Give me a few sentences to complain, then I'll move on.  All 3 kids sick (fever, nose that runs like a faucet, cranky).  Wes is out of town Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.  Construction crew inside our house re-doing upstairs bathroom, which means upstairs is off limits.  Oh, and downstairs is off limits because the workmen have to come in and out and in and out and Stella will escape given any opening of the door.  That means, we are confined to the master bedroom.  For four days.  Four days.  Four. Days.  And I'm feeling nasty, too.  Snotty nose, weepy eyes, and lack of sleep.  And one more thing... the vanity that I designed the entire bathroom re-model around doesn't work because of plumbing issues so I had to go to Home Depot and buy a replacement.  Not my favorite.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ok, all done whining about my first world problems.

The good news is we are all on the mend.  Stella should go back to school tomorrow and I can take Reese and Drake to the club.  I've never been so excited to exercise in my life!!!!!

Sick 1, 2 and 3.








A few bathroom remodel pics.  Should be able to post finished pics tomorrow.  Here is before and during...







Signing off to take a nap:)

No comments: