DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It's only Tuesday???!!!!

Wes left town Sunday morning and I'm ready for him to come home!!!!  But I do have to brag on my sweet husband - whenever he leaves town for a few days, he cooks all my favorite meals and stocks the fridge so I don't starve in his absence.  I've been feasting on delicious meatballs, jambalaya and a chicken/rice dish.  Good thing he comes home tomorrow - only one meatball left!!

Stella cleaning house -





Side note - I'll be curious if Stella's dark circles under her eyes disappear when she starts her medication.  Several people have documented that the anti-fungals solved this issue in their children.





More cleaning -  Stella found some cards from her therapy sessions and promptly put them in their box and brought them to me.




Reese working the i-pad.




Drake loves to build things.






And he loves to wear high heels.





This is a long video (4 minutes) but super cute.  Reese reading her dinosaur book.


No comments: