DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

video catch-up

Stella is quite the monkey.  I thought it was strange when I saw the coffee maker open this morning since Wes is out of town.  Then I captured this...





 And remember how I was saying Reese has these amazing manners? I did some fake sneezing today to capture them on film.



   


 I took a great video of Drake to send to Daddy this morning.


   


 Stella doesn't like peas anymore but I still put them on her tray from time to time to test them out. She decided to feed them to Reese instead.

 


Pictures - 

Reese loves to push the cart at Trader Joe's.



Our new art is up and we LOVE it.  I need to take a pic of the piece over the fireplace, too.





Another morning at Chik-fil-A.  Check out this cutie.





Reese met a new friend.



TROUBLE

Drake likes to carry around Daddy's coffee cup.


No comments: