DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm back!!!!!!!

Sorry for my absence.  Things have been quite busy.  Wes left town and my mom came to help run the rodeo.  Reese was super excited to get Gwan-ma (or Mee-Maw) from the airport.  Stella took a day to warm up but once she did, she started giving out kisses and insisted mom hold her hand while she ate her breakfast.  And Drake talked mom's ear off.  They ended up sharing a room - he sleeps so much better in the guest room since that's his routine.  

Here is Stella holding on to her Grandma.



We spent some time outside.








Reese takes after her Grandma - loves to clean.


 Drake got his first haircut!!!!!  He did great and looks like such a big boy now.







Reese watching Peppa Pig, her new favorite show.


Thanks again, Mom, for coming into town.  I couldn't have done it without you:)  

The day I dropped Mom at the airport, I worked up the courage to take all 3 to the grocery store to get out of the house.  My plan was to put Stella and Drake in my new double stroller and let Reese walk.  I bought a tiny backpack a few months ago with a "leash" on it so I decided to try it out.  Reese loved it.  She was doing so great, I let her hold her own leash and she followed me around the store.  We get lots of attention from other shoppers.  



Oh yes, we had the i-pad as well.  It's a lifesaver.  

More pictures...




Today I caught some cute moments between Reese and Stella.  Here they are eating snack together, then watching a show.  So, so sweet!!!!!!




Then we headed outside - it was a gorgeous afternoon.





All for now.

No comments: