DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Deck/backyard progress

It's almost finished!!!!  Here are the pictures of the process.  Final pictures next week:)










Here are the two pictures from our Vegas trip last week.  The highlight for me?  I enjoyed strawberry and nutella crepes every day I was there in honor of my birthday.  




This little Miss has been the BIGGEST helper this week.  (We will see how long it lasts!)  She has been cleaning up ALL the toys in her room, which is a lot of toys since it's also our playroom.  Yesterday, I was unloading the dishwasher and she asked to help.  I pulled out the silverware holder and she took care of that.  If I need something from upstairs (a pair of kids socks, a missing water bottle, etc.) I can ask Reese to go find it and she does.   In exchange, she gets to pick a couple of coins from my wallet to add to her piggy bank.  And she always chooses the shiny new pennies.  SCORE!!!!






No comments: