DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

catching up

We've been super busy.  June is crunch time for Wes so he's on the road a lot.  We've been spending lots of time in the pool.  Reese and Stella are both close to swimming independently - I've got to get them in swim lessons.  I don't have any pool pictures of the kids swimming since I leave my phone in the house.  And unfortunately, it's supposed to rain a lot this week.  But next time we get in the pool, I hope to snap some pics and videos.

Drake is obsessed with his car collection and I love how he carries them around in a cute purse.








Yummy homemade popsicles.



I went to Houston last week for the day.  Reese hung out with Nana while I was there.  She had a blast and is already asking to go back.  Here she is on the ride home - passed out cold!!


Drake rocking his wife-beater...thanks, Carol!!




Reese had her first ballet lesson this past week.  They won't let the parents stay and watch, but I got a few pictures before they kicked us out.  She had a blast and is still practicing her dance moves.







Mom, I don't think I ever posted these pictures.  So cute!!!







Reese picked out a toy microphone the other day.  We are back to hearing "Let It Go" all day long.  Fun!  Oh, and Michelle and Maggie came for a visit this week - look at cute Maggie in this video.







And another one....I think I need to teach her the words.



And we need to start speech therapy.  Add it to my to-do list.  Check out this video.

No comments: