DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Singing songs

Drake jibber jabbers all day long and we can't understand much of what he's saying.  He loves to sing, too.  His favorites are ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle (or Binkle, Binkle - or Winkle Winkle) Little Star.




 He likes to play meeting.


 




 I found Reese rocking Drake in his room yesterday. So sweet.


 

Reese loves playing doctor and Drake is such a good patient. And when I turn the camera to Stella, you can hear her singing, "The bird goes tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, the mouse says squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak." This is one of her favorite animal songs.


 



Stella loves making ducks out of play dough.





She sat like this for 15 minutes while she colored.  Silly girl.




All three kids sitting still at the same time - WOW!!!!




Hide the real scissors - Reese is obsessed with cutting hair.





Lego tower.




I was driving the kids to the gym on Tuesday morning when I got pulled over for speeding.  Reese and Drake were screaming at the policeman - "Hi Police.  Hi.  Hi!!!!!"  To make matters worse, I didn't have my wallet in my purse.  I explained to the officer that I left it in my husbands car but luckily, I had my driver's license number memorized so I gave him that.  He was in his car for quite a while before he returned with a ticket - a warning ticket!!!!  Whew!!!!  I can't remember the last time I was pulled over - it is not a good feeling!  Glad he let me off the hook.


No comments: